Unmatched Support Team
Dedicated Account Manager
When you partner with ParentLink, your dedicated Account Manager will guide you through the deployment process using a plan customized to meet your needs, then continue assisting you in using ParentLink to achieve your District’s goals.
Award-Winning Support Desk
We understand that immediate, knowledgeable, personal support is critical to your success and we are committed to providing outstanding customer service around the clock. Here are a few reasons we consistently receive customer satisfaction ratings of over 95%:
- Our ParentLink Support Desk is open 24/7/365, and can always be reached at (800) 829-8107. Need to send a message on Christmas or Sunday at midnight? We’ll be there for you.
- Most issues called into our Support Desk are resolved instantly over the phone, with an average pickup time of just 40 seconds.
- For the occasional issues requiring additional technical resources we work hard to achieve a resolution in under 48 hours.
Great training leads to more impactful communications. In addition to point and click training, our trainers provide insightful, individualized guidance to help districts get the best results possible and achieve their communication goals. Training curriculum is developed by former educators and our trainers are former principals, teachers and IT directors, so you can be confident that your training will be relevant to the unique responsibilities of education professionals.
“Michael is an excellent trainer. He has every valuable experience in not only training users of ParentLink, but also his background in education helps him relate to his classes at all levels. His teaching skills are well seasoned and he is very efficient in training difficult skills.” – Pamela Smith, Director of Communications, Little Rock School District
“The precise directions were GREAT!! I appreciate having someone train us in terms that we can understand.” – Willow Creek Elementary, Nampa School District
“Jordan is a great presenter. He stayed on task and answered any questions that came up. He is very much an expert and had many ideas that will help us use ParentLink effectively.” – Dowell Middle School, McKinney ISD
On-Demand Web-Based Help
- Help Topics: For help learning to use ParenLink, check out this comprehensive reference with step-by-step instructions for each product and procedure.
- Release Notes: Stay up-to-date on the changes and upgrades ParentLink makes to take advantage of every enhancement and new feature!
- Training Videos: For a quick tutorial on most of our most popular features, check out our helpful training videos.
- FAQ: Frequently asked questions, because you shouldn’t have to search the Help Topics if everyone else had the same question!